£30,000 - £40,000 (Hampshire)An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Specialist in a fast paced ecommerce start-up in Hampshire! You will join as the 2nd person on the digital team and work with several brands to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of their online marketing efforts.
About the Company...
This start-up end-to-end ecommerce management service works with a collection of brands and websites, helping them with their digital marketing expertise. They are an ethical and eco-focused company that’s set up like an agency and have over 25 years’ worth of experience in digital marketing, ecommerce & retail.
There are circa 20 staff across warehouse, buying, digital and finance – some great people on the team and a very agile working environment. You will join as the 2nd person on the digital team and work very closely alongside the Head of Ecommerce.
There are lots of exciting things in the pipeline for this year – including expanding their client base and growing their internal team. They work with some fantastic clients and the team works incredibly hard to ensure they deliver the best service possible to their clients and the end customer!
About the Role…
This is going to be a very hands on role with lots of executional duties as well as assisting on some strategic work. You will work across several clients doing the following:
- Developing, scheduling and uploading content plans
- Assisting in the formulation of digital marketing strategies
- CRM & Email Marketing – building campaigns, segmentation, basic automation
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing presence of their brands on social media
- Launch and manage optimised, paid adverts through Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram
- SEO (keyword research, image optimisation etc.)
- Measuring performance of digital marketing activity using web analytics tools
- Collaborating with designers and agencies
You will be a passionate and driven digital marketing specialist with a solid background in ecommerce and digital marketing.
- 3-4 years experience in a digital marketing role
- B2C Background – preferably in retail/ecommerce
- Agency background would be great – the ability to work at pace with several clients
- Good generalist knowledge across all digital marketing channels including email, CRM, PPC, Paid Social & SEO
- Shopify experience would be desirable
- ESP Experience
- Strong analysis skills – Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Tag Manager
- 21 days annual leave + day off on your birthday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discounts across their brands products & occasional freebies
- Childcare Vouchers
- Exciting start up environment
- Free fruit
- Team events