Cranberry Panda are exclusively working with an amazing eCommerce retail, fashion & lifestyle brand, who are looking to hire a eCommerce Copywriter. This brand is going through incredible growth, so it’s a very exciting time to join this team!
As the eCommerce Copywriter, you will work cross functionally with the CRM and Design team, to produce outstanding copy for campaigns across an array of digital channels. This role will really suit someone with a solid understanding SEO best practice and fundamental knowledge of optimizing digital content.
A little about the role
- You will be fully responsible for producing promotional copy, as well as editorial content for their amazing retail, fashion & lifestyle brands
- Working in accordance with the production timescales, you will be fulfilling functional content for their product descriptions
- Working alongside the design team, you will translate creative concepts through to engaging content, executing to the very highest level for the customer
- Collaborate with the SEO agency, enhancing the content for the website and publishing the content through various platforms
A little about you
- Ideally worked for an eCommerce brand for a minimum of 2 years in a Copywriting position.
- Experience and knowledge of keyword research, as well as search engine ranking methods & algorithms
- Solid experience using SEO tools, including Google Analytics, KeyWords Everywhere & SimilarWeb
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, then please do click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org