£20,000 - £25,000 (South West London)Join this inspiring lifestyle brand as they develop their online store. Working across ecommerce and digital marketing, you’ll have the chance to make a direct impact on the business, whilst developing your skills and being part of something special.
About the Company...
This inspiring lifestyle brand have grown considerably in the last 7 years, with both retail shops and an online store. They are fuelled by giving back and do a lot for charity, so anyone joining the team will contribute to that, which is pretty special! They are focusing on online growth this year & need some passionate people to facilitate this. Due to being a smaller team, there is a lot of exposure and opportunity to be involved in all areas of ecom and digital. They are a really fun bunch too, with some legendary trips away and regular socials.
About the Role...
- Improving conversion rates and basket spend – maximising opportunities across the site
- Working with the development agency, overseeing the build and development of their new Magento website
- Ensure SEO changes are made onsite, managing the agency, measuring performance and revising strategy
- Overseeing the stock management system, including managing products and promotions online
- Creating sales reports to identify opportunities of growth and improvement
- Managing the brand's online channel and improving brand awareness
- Management, planning and implementation of the promotional and marketing calendar
- Strategic planning and implementation (with marketing executive) across social media, emails, partnerships and outreach
- Working on the marketing calendar alongside external agency's; PR, Affiliates, ESP, retargeting, SEO and PPC
You will need a passion for all things digital and ecommerce and be excited about travel and lifestyle, but here is some technical experience you’ll need:
- At least 1 year in Ecommerce/Marketing/Social Media – from either a fashion or retail brand
- Proven experience in delivering results
- Photoshop or Indesign Skills are essential
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO, Google Analytics
- Understanding of customer journey and constantly trying to improve
- Experience working with CMS and Magento (preferable)
- Staff Socials -Could be a weekend in Cornwall, a festival, a theme park, bowling etc
- Incentive trips abroad and possible work abroad too
- Generous Clothing & Product Allowance
- Hands on training and the opportunity to take on exciting projects of importance
- The satisfaction of knowing you are playing a part in something charitable
- Work with a dynamic and skilled team to bring out the best in you
- Progression for those with the right attitude, that work hard as they like to promote from within