£25,000 - £28,000 (London)This much-loved retailer is going through a digital shift and are growing the team to include an Email Marketing Coordinator. Excellent opportunity for someone to grow within email marketing, in a super friendly team.
About the Company...
Long standing retailer who are an icon on the British high street. They’re in a strong and stable position and are currently developing their online offering. Really great team – some of whom started on the shop floor – and lots of scope to learn and develop. Based in S/W London they are easily accessible and offer benefits including season ticket loan, discounts, pension and more.
About the Role...
This is a new role to the team and will give someone the chance to build on their email marketing career. Working with the CRM & Loyalty Manager, you can expect to:
- Drive planning of daily email marketing campaigns as well as automated campaigns and service emails
- Deliver end-to-end on email development and execution, working closely with design and copy team
- Help optimise campaigns across the loyalty scheme and customer life cycle
- Ensure all emails go through relevant stakeholders for approval within deadlines
- Proofing and layout/template checking against wire frames
- Competitor analysis and identifying new ways to engage with customers
- Work with the CRM Manager to execute a test & learn plan to continuously optimise campaigns
This role will suit someone at the early stages of their email marketing career, who wants to work in a well known brand. You’ll need:
- 1 year experience in an email marketing role, within a retail brand
- Experience working within an ESP
- Experience using an email template building platform
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Basic HTML skills are essential
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holiday's
- Life assurance
- Travel ticket loan
- 50% off own brand & 25% other brands
- Chance to work with a really friendly and sociable team, in a growing area of the business