One of the UK’s leading designer fashion brands is on the lookout for a driven email marketing executive to join their small team in East London/Essex. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated email specialist to own and drive the email channel for the business whilst working closely with the marketing team.
About the Company...
This small-medium sized family business has been around for years and are best known for their exquisite range of international fashion labels from the likes of Armani, Polo Ralph Lauren and Gucci. They have a thriving ecommerce site, 7 retail stores across London and the Midlands.
They have recently received investment from an established retailer who will be supporting them in their growth strategy so there is lots of exciting prospects in the pipeline including a new website launch this year!
You will join a hardworking, motivated and supportive team working closely alongside the CEO & various teams within the business.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving email campaigns to drive sales and improve customer LTV.
- You will own the email channel – responsibility for the build and design of email templates.
- Responsible for managing the email marketing strategy.
- Managing the end to end email campaign execution.
- You will use their CRM platform, Ometria. You will need to maintain the database and segment customers for email marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team – establish good working relationships.
- Have a strong focus on bringing all the channels together in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Implementing dynamic and personalised content across promotional campaigns.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a dedicated email marketing role
- Retail experience
- Previous experience of using an ESP, ideally Ometria
- Experience of Adobe Creative would be great!
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of paid channels
- Basic HTML experience would be ideal
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Friday early finish – 3pm
- Discretionary bonus
- Staff discounts