£30,000 - £35,000 (South West London)This premium lifestyle retail brand is growing their ecommerce team to include an Email Marketing Executive. You’ll have ownership over the weekly email campaigns, so it’s a brilliant opportunity to develop in this channel in a really nice brand.
About the Company...
A lovely, premium brand who are well known on the high street for their wide variety of products across fashion, home & lifestyle. They are opening new stores and the ecommerce team is also rapidly growing, so it’s an exciting time to join the business. There is loads of scope for development and this role could start to move into a wider CRM role. Lovely brand to work for with some fab benefits…
About the Role...
This is a new role to the team, reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager. You can expect to:
- Manage day to day planning, execution and end to end process of weekly email campaigns (currently 4 per week plus trigger campaigns)
- Manage company CRM and build clearly defined customer segments - Review & improve wjhere possible
- Report on and analyze all activity, offering feedback and insights, delivering actionable learnings -
- Assist in developing forecasts and strategies that drive a customer lifecycle approach (acquisition, conversion, growth and retention).
- Devise and implement programmes that maximize customer retention, re-activation, cross-sell and up-sell
- There is also a chance to oversee paid social campaigns
This role is ideal for someone with 1-2 years email marketing experience who would like to take responsibility for the channel and develop into CRM. You will need:
- Experience using Marketing Automation Platforms, CRM or Email Marketing Platforms (ideally Exponea, Emarsys, Ometria or similar)
- Experience setting up and running trigger programmes
- Analytical and comfortable translating data into actionable insights (if you love data this would be great – loads of scope to get involved in analysis)
- Solid working knowledge of Excel (formulas and data sheets)
- Google Analytics experience is a big plus
- All round ecommerce experience and knowledge of PPC, Affiliates etc is a plus (to work effectively with wider teams)
- Basic HTML would be fantastic
- Discount on own brand and other brands
- 30 days holiday (inc BH, increases with length of service)
- On site gym with free classes
- Season ticket loan (and free bus between station and office)
- Profit related pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free lunch once a month
- Annual party