Email Marketing Manager
Salary - £40,000 - £60,000
Fintech Company (Crypto Product for B2B)
Based in Mayfair, London with flexible working (Hybrid)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing business that has just raised another £65 million at series B. They are actively scaling up their business and products.
The company is a multiple award-winning, leading Fintech company in institutional asset management with 100 % commitment to their clients, and successfully managing zero churns in 3 years. Their products allow institutional investors and companies to invest large sums of money in crypto safely and quickly.
The culture embraces diversity, entrepreneurs and is very fast-paced. They are continuously improving and developing products, so you will never feel like things are getting stale. Their ambitions for growth will also allow you a clear direct path for quick career progression.
What the role entails:
- Reporting into the CMO you will be in charge of the email marketing strategy and all email communications.
- This will cover areas such as newsletters, promotional activity, product updates, transactional emails, and events.
- You will be working with the wider marketing and creative team who will support and collaborate with copy and creative
- Database management - You must be a GDPR wizard, and can collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders, marketing teams, sales teams, and creative and copywriting teams to produce fantastic email marketing campaigns.
What you will need to bring to the table:
- 3+ years in an email marketing role, from banking, technology, or consulting.
- Experienced at creating and launching B2B/B2C email marketing campaigns.
- Able to code and debug HTML template issues.
- Use of a variety of ESPs ideally 'DotDigital'.
- Work at a fast-paced and have high attention to detail.
- You will also be a strong communicator, and absolute ideas machine to share with various stakeholders.
If this role sounds right up your street, then please apply with your CV and we will get in touch, should you be the right fit!