Email Marketing Manager – Not-for-Profit Organisation
Central London (Flexible working)
£40,000 - £45,000
We are working with a well-known Not-for-Profit organisation in London to help them find a talented Email Marketing Manager who will lead their email marketing and subscriber campaigns as well as working closely with their ESP provider, DotDigital.
You will join a busy, fast-paced Marketing & Communications function, reporting directly into the CMO and being responsible for x2 direct reports. The organisation has recently upgraded their systems and migrated onto DotDigital so experience using this ESP would be ideal!
About the Role
- Ownership of the end-to-end process for email marketing and subscriber campaigns
- Segmentation/pulling data
- Building automated campaigns and trigger emails
- Lead & manage the ESP relationship with DotDigital and oversee development with Microsoft Dynamics
- Set up insightful tracking to improve performance – engagement, response, commercial conversion
- Set up reporting on transactional emails
- Team management – responsible for the Senior Marketing Officer and Marketing Officer
- Support with the direct marketing strategy for the brand, products and events
- Oversee brand marketing collateral, working closely with internal teams and external creative agencies.
- +5 years’ experience in email marketing
- Strong ESP knowledge, particularly DotDigital
- Experience working with CRM platforms – Microsoft Dynamics
- Segmentation, automation and trigger campaign experience
- Team & agency management experience
- Some experience in ecommerce would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV to email@example.com