£35,000 - £40,000 (Central London)This award-winning business is looking for an experienced German Digital Marketing Manager to continue growth in that territory. You’ll set strategy across a range of channels and be able to research and try new ideas. Lovely business with loads of autonomy.
About the Company...
This is an established, award-winning start up business who are well funded and in an exciting period of international growth. They launched in Germany a year ago and it is now their top performing country and still growing. Their products are aimed at children, though they are looking to expand this over the next couple of years. It’s a very exciting time to join! They’re a company that offer lots of ownership and responsibility, with plenty of growth opportunities and a passionate team of 25 in HQ.
About the Role...
This role has full ownership of the country marketing plan for Germany and will be targeted with doubling the growth of this market. Top level info on what you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for overall P&L/strategy of the German market
- Develop partnerships with local brands and key influencers
- Work with internal performance team and external media agencies to implement performance marketing strategy
- Own and drive CRM and social media
- Constantly test new strategies and channels to increase traffic and conversion, based on on-going market research
- Coordinate the affiliate program and campaigns
- Adapt positioning and marketing comms to local needs
- Own the localisation of the website
- Manage the German customer service & marketing assistant
This role is ideal for someone with solid knowledge of the German market that would like the chance to grow a business in the region. You will need:
- Native or fluent in German is an absolute must, as is a solid knowledge of the market (you need to have covered this region in a current or previous role)
- Experience in an ecommerce business, in a commercial role (driving traffic/revenue)
- Understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Solid analytical skills - comfortable working with data & various analytical tools
- Support with your self-development: attending conferences, meetups etc.
- Opportunity to help redefine an industry in a fun, fast paced, fast growing business
- An experienced management team
- Regular company socials
- Private medical insurance
- Vitality health programme
- Cash Plan
- Employer pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers