Global Assistant Go-To-Market Manager - Luxury Beauty
London (Flexi Working)
£40,000 - £45,000 + 10% bonus
A newly created role within a much-loved Luxury Beauty brand.
We are looking for a Global Assistant Go-To-Market Manager to join a busy, fast-paced Consumer Marketing team in London. You will work closely with the Director to lead top programmes from conception through to launch, working across multiple marketing teams and cross functional departments.
About the Role:
- Responsible for developing go-to-market strategies and cascading to regional teams.
- Project management – monitor programme milestones, making sure assets are completed on time.
- Brief and coordinate the development of campaign assets i.e., copy, graphics, shoots that support new campaign launches.
- Prepare go to market presentations and decks.
- Help build out an analytics function within the team – complete competitor analysis, market intelligence etc.
- Post campaign analysis to inform future activation planning.
- Partner with each marketing department to lay out consumer touchpoint plan in each respective field – online, social, retail etc.
- +5 years’ experience in marketing & project management
- Luxury background is preferable – Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance
- Experience working with global marketing teams
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical mindset and strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in larger companies
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org