We are delighted to be working exclusively with a high growth sustainable fashion brand to help them find a creative Brand Marketing Manager. This is a brand new, pivotal role for the business where you will drive growth through non-paid channels and retention.
About the Company...
This award-winning Fashion brand was founded in 2013 and have grown over the last few years to be one of the leading sites for shopping online. They are a Marketplace that works with 1000’s of well-known retailers, with their core mission at the forefront which to be a sustainable brand!
They are still essentially in start-up phase but have experienced high growth over the last 2 years and are showing no signs of slowing down! Having recently received some additional funding for their ambitious plans, it’s certainly an exciting time to be joining the team as they grow the business further.
A small, friendly and driven team of 11 at the moment, who work in a flexible, work hard play hard type environment. Fantastic opportunity to own the creative output of the brand and show your flare!
About the Role...
This role will report into the Founder & CMO, working closely with other teams such as the product team and development team. The most important aspects of this role is creativity and really understanding your customers! You will be responsible for the following:
- Building and growing their brand awareness - Increasing brand searches in Google etc.
- Delivering MoM growth in sessions via organic search (content, link building and social, plus organic)
- Implementing a profitable referral programme
- Managing the Marketing team and guiding them to achieve KPI’s
- Implementing growth strategies and driving campaigns
- Implementing and driving retention programmes
- Creating and driving the wider brand marketing strategies
You will be a creative, self-starter with a proven track record of driving growth across businesses. You will need the following experience:
- Previous experience of working in a start-up/high-growth business
- Ideally have an understanding of the Fashion industry
- Proven track record of successful growing brands
- Strong non-technical SEO skills – it’s a plus if you understand technical SEO as well
- Previous experience of working on retention and referral programmes – key part for this role
- Experience of acquiring new customers through non-paid channels and retention
- Willing to get stuck in and be hands on, in a busy, fast paced environment
- An amazing opportunity to join at an exciting time and help shape their growth
- Options in the business
- 25 days annual leave
- 2 Duvet days to be taken as holiday
- Flexible start time – 8:30-9:30am
- Spotify and Headspace Memberships
- Nice offices in a central location