Up to £55,000 (Central London)We are looking for a talented Growth Manager for an exciting new client for us They're an incredibly well funded (some of the best VC backing from the firms who backed Deliveroo, Farfetch and Allplants), fast growing start-up with a niche and much needed offering in the buoyant health-tech market. They are looking for a Growth Manager, a brand new role, to be responsible for acquisition of new subscribers to their fantastic range of products and informative content via paid media, including social, PPC and experimentation with other channels.
About the Company...
Great company. Founded last year, launched this year by two entrepreneurs, previously from very successful ecommerce brands. They are very well-funded and are now disrupting their market in a big way with impressive growth since launch. But now it’s time for the next level – they are scaling aggressively now and have a model which is already proven in the US – so with their growing team which includes an incredible team of inhouse developers, the Growth Manager will be instrumental in contributing to their ongoing success.
About the Role...
This role reports directly into the CEO/Founder (senior marketing professional who has worked for some huge success stories in ecommerce) who is a fantastic mentor and leader, so if you’re a performance marketer who wants to learn how you scale up a digital business, this really is an unmissable opportunity.
An overview of the role...
- Be instrumental in the growth of the business by owning media planning for digital and offline
- Acquiring customers! Building, executing and optimising performance marketing activity
- Analysing all marketing activity in detail to drive continuously improving results
- Grow ROI through smart performance marketing
- Optimise the customer experience, working with other teams including ops, brand and tech
- Build, track and analyse acquisition KPIs to fuel growth
You will have:
- 3 years at least in performance marketing, including paid social, PPC, display and affiliates
- An experimental mindset with a track record of implementing creative approaches to performance marketing
- A strong desire to drive growth through an obsession with increasing ROA'S
- An entrepreneurial drive and an ability to learn quickly
- A strong understanding of CRM
- Budgetary management experience
- An ability to pull out insights from customer data to turn into customer centric solutions
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Fun working environment with super smart colleagues
- Early entry into one of the most exciting and promising digital companies out there!