Up to £80,000 (Central London)This luxury British retailer is seeking a Head of Acquisition to join their in-house digital marketing and ecommerce team. This newly created role will give responsibility for building and implementing their global digital acquisition marketing plan.
About the Company...
This highly successful British brand have created a niche for themselves somewhere between luxury and affordable fashion and accessories. They have beautifully crafted products and a huge presence in high-end department stores nationally. Their online store and digital presence reflect their luxury aesthetic and the team are experiencing an exciting period of growth – a wonderful time to join and drive the digital and graphic design offering forward.
About the Role...
Reporting into their Digital Director, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Acquisition who is looking to lead the digital growth marketing for their evolving business.
- Own the global online acquisition marketing plan, across PPC and natural search, paid social, display, affiliates and Digital Marketing
- Own the budget and champion a test and learn culture to drive optimisation and lower CPA
- Manage an in house team of performance marketing specialists as well as relationships with external agencies
You’re a data-driven, analytical and an effective people leader, keen to play an integral role in the continued success and expansion of the brand, building on some solid foundations. You’ll ideally have experience driving significant growth using rapid test & learn techniques and will also have a demonstrable track record of analytical, commercial and entrepreneurial achievements in your previous roles.
You will have:
- A strong ROI focused track record in international performance marketing, including search (paid and organic), paid social, display and affiliates
- Proven experience of managing a team of performance marketing specialists
- An analytical mind and a strong commercial sense
- Awesome Excel skills and a detail-oriented approach
- Superb drive – always looking for improvements in everything you do
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Annual Salary Reviews