Head of Advertising & Search - Fast growth eCommerce Start-up
London (Hybrid working)
£65,000 - £85,000 + 10% bonus + equity
An exciting opportunity to join a high-growth consumer goods start-up as their new Head of Search!
Blending eCommerce and M&A, this Amazon FBA acquirer has burst on to the scene and cause quite a stir! Backed by some of Europe’s most ambitious technology investors ($165M raised at Series A), they are looking to become Europe’s next-generation consumer goods company!
Having acquired their first handful of brands, they are scaling their marketing team rapidly and are now looking for a new Head of Advertising & Search to oversee their Advertising function.
About the Role:
- Lead and own their performance marketing strategy in the UK, EU and US on Amazon, particularly PPC and SEO.
- Full P&L responsibility for the annual marketing budget and performance marketing strategies globally.
- Make commercial decisions which will impact PPC and the P&L and be confident leading on this.
- Drive comprehensive planning and execution across PPC, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates, CRM & SEO.
- Manage a team of 5, regular check ins and direction, plan & hire future specialists for the team as the business scales.
- Monitor competitor activity & analyse current trends to ensure you are staying ahead of the game, looking out for new opportunities.
- +8 years’ experience working in performance marketing, particularly Paid Search
- Experience in online marketplaces, especially Amazon marketplace
- Amazon advertising experience is essential
- Strong strategic experience and confident leading the business on this
- Confident making commercial decisions for paid search
- Team management experience (hiring & scaling teams)
- Experience developing data modelling (attribution models, propensity models)
- Experience with Pacvue (Amazon PPC tool) - essential
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, “Apply now” or send your CV to email@example.com