Up to £55,000 (London)We are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s most loved charities to help them find a talented Head of CRM to lead a brand new function in their Central London HQ. This will be a cross-organisational role, where you will be responsible for developing their CRM capability and defining their vision for marketing automation.
About the Company...
This amazing charity has been campaigning for over 50 years and have fought tirelessly to give those affected a voice! Offering support and advice to millions of people every year, they ensure that no one must fight on their own.
With a large team based in Central London, you can expect to be part of a passionate group of people, all coming together to support an important cause. They have established this new specialist CRM function as part of the wider Communications, Policy and Campaigns directorate – with the focus being on growing their active supporter base and delivering a higher quality service at every touch point!
About the Role...
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, Digital & Creative you will lead the new central CRM function and work closely with various teams to develop their CRM capability. You will:
- Define and drive a clear vision of CRM for the charity’s existing and potential supporters
- Work with Marketing, Creative & Digital teams to create engaging content
- Deliver a programme of communications that deepens engagement with supporters
- Implement an organisational CRM communications framework with clear KPI’s
- Take ownership of the CRM strategy
- Grow their current database of supporters
- Work across multiple channels including email, social media, web, text, phone and offline channels
- Monitor overall programme performance on an ongoing basis and reporting
- Work closely with the Data Management and Insight team to ensure a supporter centric approach is delivered
- Lead a team of 2 direct reports and manage agency partners
- Budgeting & forecasting
This role will suit a Senior CRM Manager looking to take that next step up in their career. You will be a passionate supporter of the charity and have the following experience:
- 5-7 years experience in CRM and marketing automation
- Experience of setting and managing multi-channel CRM strategies
- Flexible on industry background but previous charity experience would be ideal
- Strong ESP experience (ideally will have used Adobe Campaign or Responsys
- Good technical understanding
- Segmentation experience
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Central London location
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistant programme
- An opportunity to work for a great cause and help people