£80,000 - £100,000 (London)A multi-channel British fashion brand has an exciting new Head of Customer Retention Marketing role in their HQ in London. You will join an award winning marketing function, taking ownership of CRM and driving the CRM strategy across various regions.
About the Company...
With huge investment in their digital proposition, and some serious heavyweight ecommerce leaders at the helm, this British retailer is committed to enhancing their online retail experience for their customers. Working from their stunning riverside HQ, you will be joining a tour de force team, with a great company culture and huge growth plans.
You will join their outstanding retention team, which consists of 11 people and have 2 direct reports (A Senior Marketing Manager & an Email Marketing Manager). They use a CRM agency and use Adobe for their Email Marketing and onsite analytics.
If you want to be a key player in reworking and redefining their customer’s digital experience and journey, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
About the Role...
Reporting directly into the Marketing Director, you will have operational accountability to deliver a best in class CRM programme. Your role will involve the following:
- Ownership of customer performance across Retention channels including Email & Print
- Planning & delivering CRM strategies across various channels
- Analysing strategies for segmentation models
- Customer journey mapping
- Reviewing customer lifecycles and strategies to increase retention
- Overseeing all direct communications with customers through CRM
- Ownership of the promotional calendar across all retention channels
- Monthly board reporting – across offline and email
- Working closely with Senior Managers and other departments to monitor & report on trade patterns and implement opportunities
You will be a data-driven CRM expert, with a customer centric approach and strong leadership skills. You will drive forward new initiatives across traditional CRM channels and other new digital and omni-channel channels.
- You must have a solid understanding of Direct marketing and Email Marketing
- Ideally come from a Retail/Trading working environment
- If you have come from a company who use catalogue and email predominately to speak to their existing customers, then this is a massive plus!
- Strong data mind-set towards fact-based decisions
- Ability to influence at a senior level – you must be able to drive leadership
- A solid understanding of segmentation, propensity modelling and LTV
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme – Based on Company Profitability
- Private Medical Insurance
- Staff Discounts
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Eye testing vouchers and vouchers towards your glasses
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection Plan
- Weekly fruit day
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers