Head of Digital Marketing - B2B Marketplace start-up
London (Flexi & Remote working)
£70,000 - £100,000 + equity + bonus
An exciting opportunity to join a unique B2B Marketplace scale-up!
This high-profile VC-backed business is going through a period of rapid growth and are now hiring for a key position within their team, Head of Digital Marketing.
The business burst onto the scene with their niche proposition and a highly experienced team, who have hailed from the likes of Farfetch & Ocado and have raised $5 million in funding with plenty more in the pipeline.
As Head of Digital Marketing, you will play a lead role in helping drive and shape user growth in the UK and international markets and will have the chance to work directly with the founders of the business.
If you enjoy the thrill of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment and have a proven track record of scaling businesses rapidly, then this is the role for you!
About the role:
- Own & manage the performance marketing strategy
- Own & manage their agency partner relationships to drive activation across Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Email etc.
- Develop A/B testing strategy to improve performance
- Manage campaigns end-to-end
- Budget management & allocation
- Work closely with other teams within the business including Product, Content, Finance etc.
- Reporting & analysis
- Build and grow a marketing team as the business scales – x3 direct reports to begin with
- +6 years’ experience working in digital marketing
- Experience working in a high growth start-up – ideally SME B2B or B2C ecommerce
- Strong hands-on experience across Paid Search, Paid Social, Content, CRM etc.
- Proven track record of scaling businesses rapidly is essential
- Team Management experience
Apply now if you think this sounds like a role for you or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org