Head of Digital Marketing - D2C Subscription Scale-Up
London (Flexi working)
£60,000 - £70,000
We are excited to be working with a scaling D2C Subscription brand to help them find a Head of Digital Marketing to join their Central London team. You will develop & drive their digital marketing strategy for the UK market as well as supporting their international expansion and managing a team.
About the Company
This unique brand has been rapidly growing across the UK & Europe over the past few years with lots of milestones been hit in the last 18 months and exciting growth plans in the pipeline including new product launches, international expansion & growing their team.
Great team culture – flat hierarchy, friendly & relaxed bunch of people who are passionate about the brand & its products, flexible working and moving to brand new offices in Central London soon.
This is an urgent hire so get in touch asap if interested!
About the Role
- Developing a marketing strategy for the UK market and executing across digital & traditional channels including CRM, Social Media, Paid Media & PR.
- Team management – you will be managing a team of 3 to begin with but this team will be growing further so you will also be hiring some additional heads soon.
- Agency management – manage the relationship with external partners for Paid Media, SEO, Print, PR & TV.
- Budget management responsibility.
- Responsibility for the UK P&L.
- Drive brand awareness, coordinate PR activities, conduct market research on competition and test new strategies and channels.
- 6-10 years’ experience in digital marketing (commercial & technical skills)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up/scale-up ecommerce environment
- Subscription experience would be a bonus!
- Team & agency management experience – essential
- Passionate about marketing/ecommerce
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Happy to be very hands on as well as strategic
- Flexible working
- Central London location
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular company socials
If you think this sounds like a good fit to your experience, “Apply Now” or send your CV to email@example.com