£60,000 - £70,000 (London) A Global Beauty Start-up in London is seeking a hands-on Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead their D2C function. You will play a crucial role in developing their online commercial strategy to maximise sales and profitability as well as improving the experience for their direct customers.
About the Company...
This award-winning cosmetics brand has been around for over 5 years and operates on a global scale, predominately in the US and Europe. With gorgeous offices in a WeWork building, they have a team of approx. 20 people.
It’s a fun, collaborative, fast paced environment that requires everyone to be ‘all hands on deck’. You get the chance to be creative, everyone’s ideas are listened to and they have lots of meetings and catch up’s as a team. This role will suit someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get involved in the execution as well as strategy!
About the Role...
Reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer, you will lead a CRM Manager and a CRO Specialist, covering performance marketing, CRO and Customer Retention channels.
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy across all digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, CRM & Email.
- Maintain the required level of ROI on all channels through management of media, creative and working with other stakeholders.
- Initially you will be managing an external paid media agency, but you will then be bringing this in house so requires someone who is hands on.
- Work closely with the content team to advise on what content needs to go out for each channel.
- Upgrade the website and its conceptual design
- Lead A/B testing, MVT testing, personalisation and optimisation plans for the website with the goal to increase conversion.
- Manage a migration of existing webpages hosted on an in-house built platform to Shopify.
- Drive customer loyalty and generate sales alongside their retention manager.
- Create a seasonal and segmented comms strategy
You will be a hands-on, driven digital marketing specialist who is all about the numbers! You will:
- A proven track record in successfully selling products online
- An ecommerce background ideally within the Beauty industry
- Start-up Mentality – you will need to get involved in the day to day optimisation etc.
- Budget Management experience – ability to scale up
- Numbers focused – all about the CPA
- Experience of using web analytics – e.g. Google Analytics
- Demonstrate success using strategic D2C marketing to drive results
- Health Insurance for you & the family
- Pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 21 days annual leave (going up 1 day per year of service)
- Flexible working – flexi time and WFH
- Amazing culture
- Nice, central location
- Gorgeous offices