Is it time for you to find a new Head of Digital Marketing job in the ecommerce industry? You've come to the right place! Having recently launched our 2020 ecommerce salary survey report, we now have some fantastic opportunities on the horizon for digital marketing superstars.
I want to hear from you. Whether you want to discuss your job search or the latest market insights, I'm here to help in any way I can.
The clients I work with are part of many exciting industries, including...
- Tech Start Ups
In the ecommerce world, a Head of Digital Marketing role would have a range of responsibilities and skill requirements. It varies from business to business. Here's a general breakdown of what would be expected...
- Define and execute a high-level marketing strategy
- Work across the full marketing mix – strong focus on all channels
- Testing new channels – direct mail, display, insert advertising, brand marketing on tubes etc.
- Grow and nurture the marketing team
- Select and manage relationships with external agencies
- Set and manage the marketing budget
- Collaborate with other teams in the business to align on strategy – product management and the rest of the team
- Define and implement a growth road-map to optimise their conversion funnels and engagement
- Drive growth and hit CPA targets
- Strong experience of working across all marketing channels (organic & paid)
- Budget management experience
- Hands on, great at decision making and able to dive into the detail of marketing campaigns
- An analytical mind, especially for post-campaign analysis
- Proven track record of hitting all critical KPI’s, with the brand always in mind
Salaries and benefits are extremely competitive in the ecommerce world, so I'll be sure to work closely with you to get the best possible package. According to our recent salary survey study, the benchmark for a Head of Digital Marketing is currently £70,000 - £150,000 (this is dependant on company, role responsibilities and level of experience.)
Fill out the form below and myself or a member of the team will be in touch! We look forward to working with you.