Up to £65,000 (London)An amazing, global fashion brand is on the hunt for a talented Head of Digital & Social Media to join their stunning Central London HQ! You will be responsible for driving a global digital & social strategy across the business, collaborating with internal teams to create engaging and pioneering digital projects across key categories. This is an opportunity not to miss!
About the Company...
This stunning fashion brand has been around since the 1800’s and is well known around the globe for its premium innovation and designs. They work with designers, architects and celebrities to show case their products.
In their London office, where this role is based, they have over 100 staff but as a brand, they have over 34,000 employees worldwide!
An ever-changing environment, this role would suit someone who is flexible, adaptable and used to working at pace. There is a real work hard, play hard type culture, where everyone rolls their sleeves up and works collaboratively. You will have the autonomy to manage and be in charge of your own work whilst working in a friendly, communicative environment. You will work with many functions in the business to ensure plans and strategies are aligned to the overall business. There will be lots of exciting projects for you to get stuck into!
About the Role...
Reporting into the Vice President of PR & Marketing, you will work alongside various divisions in the business, supporting on cross-channel digital projects and developing global strategies that bring the brand’s vision to life!
- Develop the Global Digital and Social strategy across numerous territories
- Define the customer journey – segmentation, different product categories
- Ownership of the global budget
- Content strategy – to include A/B Testing and competitor profiling
- Multi-channel approach across ecommerce, CRM, Social Media, Influencer Marketing, SEO/SEM etc.
- Website optimisation (UX & front-end)
- Build a CRM program to drive customer loyalty and retention
- Deliver an omni-channel experience across online and offline touch points
- Build targeted marketing campaigns for various product categories
- Drive engagement and conversion strategies on their social media channels
- Track and analyse project performance and report on results
The idea candidate will be a digital and social media expert who has worked in an ever-changing fast-paced project environment. You will have:
- A proven track record of creating and driving successful digital campaigns across a business
- Solid digital marketing & social media experience
- Experience of working in the Luxury sector is highly desirable
- Agency experience is also highly desired!
- Expertise in Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms – both organic & paid
- Strong analytical mindset – Google & Spredfast
- Experience in web design, UX & UI management, CMS
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously – you will work individually on projects
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts on brand products
- Stunning offices in a central London location
- Flexible working