Up to £60,000 (Central London)We are searching for a Head of Marketing, with a background in product and brand within luxury/premium, to head up global marketing (with a focus on digital) for a fast growing premium luxury kids clothing brand with a fantastic reputation for quality and style in their market. The brand is followed by a host of celebrities and has an unmistakable premium/luxury feel, which has won them a huge base of loyal customers whose high expectations are matched by the a wide range gorgeous product lines.
About the Company...
Their journey started over 10 years ago with a vision the founders had to offer a truly stylish yet high functioning product with a luxury feel, in marketplace full of boring, merely functional items with little flair. They're now a high growth business, shipping to most counties on the planet, and their ecommerce channel has become their biggest, and set to grow at a rapid rate in the coming years. They are now looking to add to their team a Senior Marketing Manager to acquire even more customers globally.
About the Role...
We are searching for a passionate and confident, digitally-oriented and creatively thinking Head of Marketing to join them.
- Conceive, plan, measure and optimise marketing across all channels with a particular focus on digital
- Work closely with the Head of Ecommerce and Sales teams to align on commercial objectives and brand building
- This role will involve a mixture of on and offline, working on brand strategy and driving demand via PPC, display, retargeting, paid social, and affiliates
- Offline marketing including direct mail, PR and brand partnerships
- You will be an energetic, proactive and inovative digital marketer with a proven track record of measured success in a fast growing business
- Results driven experience across PPC, SEO, display, affiliates and social
- Highly analytical, ROI focussed with budgeting experience
- A track record of converting and acquiring new customers
- Understanding of the consumer journey, able to create campaigns that activate new customers
- Ability to form strategic partnerships on a global level
- A team player who gets the job done!
- Flexible working