£50,000 - £60,000 (London)We are excited to be working with a new client, a fast growing, forward thinking, tech insurance start-up in London. They are looking for a Creative Head of Digital Marketing to grow their customer acquisition substantially whilst also building a world-class marketing function for the business!
About the Company...
This client is first and foremost a tech company that provides insurance to a niche market. They are customer focused, tech led and focused on the younger professional audience that wants to interact with companies. They have just secured another round of funding and have launched some great products, with great reviews on Trustpilot!
They are a team of 15 at the moment but this will be expanding as they embark on a period of high growth. It’s an exciting time to be joining the business and your role will be pivotal to their success.
About the Role...
Reporting into the CCO, your role in the first instance, will focus heavily on customer acquisition. You will:
- Define and execute a high-level marketing strategy
- Work across the full marketing mix – strong focus on Paid Search & Paid Social
- Testing new channels – direct mail, display, insert advertising, brand marketing on tubes etc.
- Grow and lead the marketing team
- Select and manage relationships with external agencies
- Set and manage the marketing budget
- Collaborate with other teams in the business to align on strategy – product management and the rest of the team
- Drive growth and hit CPA targets
- As the business grows over time, your role will then take on more focus with retention.
They are looking for a self-starter, someone who is not afraid to work hard, roll their sleeves up and get stuck into the day to day marketing tasks in the short term, with the aim of growing a successful marketing function underneath them in the long term.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced start-up/high growth business
- A background in finance, insurance or subscription-based companies is a plus!
- Strong experience of working across marketing channels
- Budget management experience (up to £2 million)
- Hands on, executional, someone who can really get into the detail
- Strategic thinking and Analytical mindset
- B2C experience is a must!
- Test and learn mentality
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Equity shares
- Full training support – co-founders will spend significant time on your coaching and development
- Lots of social fun, events and charity activities
- Flexible working hours