Up to £70,000 (Central London)We are looking for a highly driven Head of Performance Marketing for one of our most exciting clients, a music tech company who are now looking to scale up. They are expanding their fantastic team of passionate and motivated ecommerce and fashion specialists with this brand new opening for a skilled performance marketing specialist with a hands on specialism on paid social, who can help them take them to the next level by quickly scaling this digital-first brand.
About the Company...
The company have operations internationally, in the UK, across the EU and the USA. They offer a truly revolutionary new idea to the music industry. Since being founded just over 3 years ago they are growing extremely quickly and will continue to do so, therefore they are looking for someone who can fit into their culture of high growth and scaling up at speed.
This really is one of the most exciting UK start-ups in recent years and this is one of those awesome opportunities to step into a Senior Performance Marketing role that will give you the opportunity to really grow the business, grow your career and grow your own team as they scale further. This really is the time to join them!
About the Role...
This is a role for a data focused performance marketer with a strategic mindset but also a passion for delving into data and retrieving insights about what customers love, then turning those insights into acquisition strategies and campaigns.
Heading up a team of 4 (2 managers, 1 exec under each), you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of all performance channels including FB, Insta, YT, Twitter, Google adwords, and display, as well as other less prominent channels (including reporting on each)
- Email outreach campaigns
- Budgeting across all channels
You will have:
- Owned multiple performance channels on an international basis, with budgetary responsibility
- Experience of new market entry
- Strong experience testing new channels
- A sold background in automating digital acquisition marketing processes
- Ream management experience (at least 2 direct reports)
- A love of data and amazing analytical ability
- LOTS of hunger to drive a start-up to incredible levels of success!
- An expert in analytics and tracking via GTM & GA • Very hungry to be part of a hyper growth start-up
- Travel opportunities and lots of major music events
- Fast paced but rewarding environment
- Cool office with loads of games and amusements
- Flexible working