Interim Marketing Manager
- Up to £60,000 per annum
- 4–6-month FTC
An experience Marketing Manager is required on an interim basis for 4-6 months to lead the regional marketing function, whilst two permanent marketing managers are being recruited.
This leading UK organisation has recently received billions of pounds in investment, so it’s a really exciting time to join them on their journey. So if you are immediately available and have a background in Hospitality, Leisure or Travel, I’d love to hear from you.
- Planning, delivering and reporting on regional marketing activity across the portfolio
- Managing the lead generation plan through email marketing and external partners – to deliver enquiries and sales.
- Delivering the multi-channel (email marketing, push notifications, on site collateral/screens) engagement and retention campaign.
- Managing relationships with external partners - create engaging, timely and targeted campaigns which align with the customer lifecycle.
- Supporting specific campaign planning including – planning an annual calendar of multi-channel activity for the campaign, to increase sales and contract extensions.
- Development of the enquirer and customer email programmes
- Line managing and coaching two marketing executives
- Extensive marketing experience spanning lead gen and retention marketing.
- Previous interim marketing experience with ability to think strategically whilst being hands-on.
- Highly organised and creative individual with an absolute attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles, theory, and current best practice.
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix and adapting marketing activity at different points of the customer journey for optimal sales.
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please ‘Apply Now’ or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org