This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Marketing, PR and Project Management experience, ideally you would have worked within Fashion, Accessories, Shoes, for a luxury fashion brand
Some key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Creative & Graphic Design team to maintain the brand assets and imagery database
- Working alongside Head of Marketing and Production selecting products for photoshoots
- Optimise the brand’s organic social media posting, as well as keeping up with the latest social media strategies.
- Assist in content creation & copywriting, this will include, social media organic posts, website blogs, press releases and newsletters
- Attend exciting PR launches and attending events
- To maximise the brands visibility by being the main point of contact for PR and Celebrity agencies, in both the US & UK
- Be the primary in-house PR contact for US Press and some International Press and Editors
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Graphic Design team, to write, create and share press releases
- Identify celebrities and influencers for gifting, by building and maintaining relationships with influencers and our brands ambassador
- Degree in PR, Fashion Management or something similar would be ideal
- A minimum of 5 years of Marketing, PR, Project Management experience, ideally you would have worked within Fashion, Accessories, Shoes, for a luxury fashion brand
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Google suite
If this sounds like the role for you then please do click apply!!