£25,000 - £30,000(London)An exciting new online platform in the heart of London is looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join their growing Marketing team. This a key hire to work closely alongside the Marketing Director, executing the marketing strategy and growing their user base.
About the Company...
An online platform that launched back in 2018, with the aim to support young people!
Great opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with a supportive team and plenty of opportunities for career progression. If you are committed to your personal development, then this is the place where you can work your way up to management in a short period of time!
You will join as the 2nd Marketing person in the business so there really is so much scope to build things from scratch and make an impact!
About the Role…
You will report into and work closely with the Marketing Director, leading the marketing department.
- Execute all digital marketing activities in order to meet their growth targets.
- Own the email marketing channel (Mailchimp)
- Set up their paid advertising channels
- Content Management – run, write and optimise copy
- Community Management – social channels
- Develop creative marketing campaigns
- Reporting & Analysis
You will have:
- Experience of working in a marketing role
- Previous experience of working in an agency or start up environment
- Ideally have a University Degree in Communications, PR or Marketing
- Hands on experience with Email Marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills is a MUST!
- Experience of Paid Media Advertising
- Career Progression opportunities
- Lovely team
- Flexible working hours