£38,000 - £45,000 (London)A stunning British jewellery brand is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join their close-knit team in West London. You will drive the marketing strategy across the business, managing a team and working closely with the Brand & Creative Director.
About the Company...
This much loved brand is known for their beautiful products and unique designs – they have gone from strength to strength in the last few years with more exciting growth planned for 2020. They have a small team with 5 main departments in the business – Marketing, Ecommerce, Design, Operations & Stock.
Most of their team have been here for a long time and with their hard work and dedication, many have carved a fantastic career! The departments all run in sync with each other, creating a collaborative, friendly environment.
About the Role...
You will work closely alongside the Marketing Director & the Creative Director. You will:
- Drive the marketing strategy across the business in line with the company objectives
- Create & manage marketing campaigns in line with the marketing calendar
- Working on campaign photo shoots
- Influencer Marketing management and partnerships
- Planning and driving the email and social media activity
- Copy writing – blog content, web and print materials
- Working with he wholesale team, managing design requests
- Creation and publication of all printed marketing material
- Team management – 3 direct reports
- Budget Management
- Reporting and analysis
- Retail background – ideally jewellery, fashion, beauty, luxury
- Proven track record of driving successful marketing campaigns
- Influencer Marketing experience
- Team management experience
- Passionate, driven and a team play
- Copywriting skills
- Generous product allowance & discount
- Training & Development
- Social & charity events