£50,000 - £55,000 (London)
*6 MONTH FTC OR PERMANENT*
Do you want to work for a revolutionary, high-growth ecommerce retailer? Are you an experienced Marketing Manager who knows the German Market inside out? Then this is the role for you!
About the Company...
An award-winning start-up that has disrupted their industry and shows no signs of slowing down. With a hugely successful set of business leaders at the helm, they have made a lasting impact on this niche marketplace and have lots of exciting things still to come, including their international expansions and growth plans.
They are fast paced, high performing and constantly going the extra mile for their loyal customer following! Their business is built around outstanding service and game-changing products!
The career development opportunities here are endless – you will be supported by some of the most creative and business savvy ecommerce professionals in the world and get the chance to thrive in a highly agile and dynamic environment.
They are just about to launch into the German market and that’s where you come in…
About the Role...
They need a passionate marketer who wants to be part of creating something fantastic in Germany! You will:
- Be the driving force behind really understanding the German customer, their purchasing habits and how they interact.
- Manage all organic social media in Germany.
- Ensure their comms resonate with the German customer and be their voice for the brand.
- Paid Marketing – you will lead the development of the Germany marketing plan including TV, Influencer Marketing, PR, events
- Execute the marketing plan in Germany
- Budget management
- Management of a marketing executive (Germany)
- Monitor and report on performance
- Establish and manage relationships with external agencies in Germany
- Fluent in German and English (this is a must!)
- Previous experience of marketing an online brand in Germany (again this is a must)
- Worked across a variety of marketing channels including TV, Print and events
- Proven track record of delivering successful strategies and plan that have increased brand awareness
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills
- Hands on and willing to get stuck in!
- Able to travel to Germany when the role requires you too
- Exciting high-growth business
- Career development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave which increases with time
- Option of 5 days unpaid leave each year
- Flexible working hours
- Free breakfast & snacks
- Regular socials with team
- Discounted gym membership
- Health, Dental Insurance
- Pension scheme