£35,000 - £40,000 (Lincolnshire)A fast growing luxury fashion brand is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join their Lincolnshire office. You will build and drive a full 360 marketing strategy across the business and take ownership of projects.
About the Company...
This niche British occasion wear brand is known for their glamourous, classic designs and styles. All their products are handcrafted in the UK, with stores dotted all over the country, and they also ship worldwide.
There is a team of 17 people in their Lincolnshire office across Production, Finance & Marketing. Really nice bunch of people, some of whom have been in the business for over 10 years, so it’s a great culture and atmosphere, where everyone supports each other.
About the Role...
You will report into the Founder and will be responsible for all marketing activities across the business. Your role will involve:
- Creating a full 360 marketing strategy across all customer touchpoints including social media, email marketing, content, influencers and PR.
- Overseeing content creation including photoshoots and retouching.
- Growing social media engagement across PR, Retail and Wholesale.
- Relationship management with media, influencers and stylists.
- Manage global marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Budget management for marketing.
- Website management
- Monitoring and analysing performance of online marketing initiatives against key metrics.
- Secure partnership collaborations.
You will be a proactive, hands on marketing manager who is a strong communicator and comes from a niche background.
- You will come from a Luxury or Niche background – it is essential that you understand how to interact with this type of audience.
- If you have previously worked in a smaller business this will be helpful.
- Experience of managing AdWords and Paid Social campaigns.
- Analytics experience – you will have used tools such as Google Analytics, AdWords.
- Experience of executing CRM campaigns
- Strong project management skills.
- Creative thinker and self-starter – you will have lots of new ideas on how to grow the brand.
- 20 days annual leave + Bank Holiday's
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Lovely, friendly team