£40,000 - £50,000 (Whiteley/Alton, Fareham)Are you an online marketing manager looking for an exciting role in Whiteley/Alton, with a successful consumer service company? By engaging existing clients, and attracting new ones, you’ll play an integral role in the growth of the business.
About the Company...
We are very happy to be supporting an award-winning business offering professional financial support to their clients. The highly experienced team of advisors and consultants support people as they make decisions about mortgages, pensions and other services. With a pedigree that means they are trusted and respected you would be helping to grow the business by finding new clients to help.
Since launching in the early 2000’s, they have grown their team to 90 people across 2 sites (45 in each site). They are ultimately a sales-business, albeit a professional services/client focused one, so there is a fast-paced, buzzy environment. With no real sense of hierarchy, the team are down to earth, easy going and fun!
It’s important to note that travel between the 2 sites is essential (Alton & Whiteley) – some flexibility around this so just ask
About the Role...
As the Online Marketing Manager in the business you have a wide remit to attract new customers, engage with existing clients and help to expand the reach of the brand and their services. You will report into the Head of Business Development with some dotted line to the CEO. Your key areas to own are:
- Find new customers through online acquisition – PPC, Paid Social, SEO and others
- Increase & improve the email communication with prospective clients and existing clients
- Manage and grow the re-targeting campaigns
- Agency Management – You will be the point of contact between the business and their PPC/SEO agency, setting business priorities and objectives, coordinating creative/content generation etc.
- Support the creation and adding of blog posts and additional content. Ensure these are effectively displayed across all relevant channels – On Site, LinkedIn, Social
- Improve the site to increase conversion of visits to leads to conversations
- Own the social media channels - LinkedIn & Facebook – big opportunity for you to grow these.
- Work with the internal advisers and teams to support their ideas
This role is ideal if you are used to working independently as the marketing and web expert. You’ll enjoy the challenge of managing a variety of channels and see the opportunity to learn new things in a supportive and exciting environment. So if you have the following experience, get in touch now!
- Able to manage your time and prioritise effectively – you’ll have a few things going on
- Really enjoy working with, support and being in a team who
- Experience across all (ideally) or most of the marketing channels and website upkeep
- Confident but no ego – this works best here
- Down to earth, a desire to do well and improve yourself
- Excellent opportunity to really own and shape their digital marketing strategy
- Really nice team and culture
- A social and sports committee – with representatives across both sites – a range of events such as charity bike rides, MacMillan Cake Sales, music nights and trips to the races