Paid Advertising Specialist - Digital Marketing Agency (eCom & Retail Brands)
£28,000 - £35,000
Central London (Flexible Working)
Cranberry Panda has partnered exclusively with a growing Digital Marketing Agency in Central London to help them hire for a number of key positions – two of these being for Paid Advertising Specialists. These will be very hands on roles, where you will work across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook & Instagram.
About the Company
This award-winning Digital Marketing agency has been around for over 10 years and is the #1 agency of choice in Europe for retail & ecommerce brands. They work with industry leaders & clients across Fashion, Beauty, Luxury, Lifestyle and FMCG – acting as an extension of their in-house teams and helping brands achieve their business goals.
They are a small but growing team in London (around 20 people), with international offices and a client base across the UK, Europe, US & Australia. They have a fantastic culture – career development and work/life balance are really important to them.
About the Role
- Strategic thinking – from initial talks with the client, you will dictate the direction of the strategy & come up with campaign ideas, ad copy & clever messaging.
- Build & manage multi-channel campaigns for clients, across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook & Instagram.
- Budget allocation, setting up split tests, tailoring target audiences for each brand and optimising campaigns.
- Analyse & report on campaign performance – delving into the numbers and making recommendations to continuously improve.
- 1-3 years’ experience in paid advertising (Paid Social or Paid Search)
- Agency background would be ideal but can be from client-side eCommerce brands
- Hands on with Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram
- Budget Management experience
- Strategic thinking is a must!
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills
- Passionate, Positive, Organised & Self-aware
- Flexible working – office/WFH, flexi hours
- Summer Fridays – early finish
- Extensive training & development – PD Budget
- Career Progression opportunities
- Brand new Central London offices
- Annual competitions & trips
- Regular visits to clients across Europe