Paid Media Manager (Paid Social & PPC) – Fast Growth Beauty Brand
London (Flexible working)
£35,000 - £45,000
Cranberry Panda is excited to be partnering with an expanding Beauty brand in London, to help them find a Paid Media Manager, who will take their paid media advertising to the next level! This role will be a mix of strategy and execution.
The business is embarking on a period of fast growth, having received further investment and recently launching into global markets last year. There are lots of projects in the pipeline for this brand including breaking into more global markets such as Canada & Australia and adding new product lines – it’s going to be an exciting journey you won’t want to miss out on!
About the Role
- Develop & deliver paid marketing strategy including Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Responsible for campaign management across paid search and social channels to ensure ROI is maximised – includes build, set up and optimisation of ads.
- Budget management responsibility
- Launch, manage and optimise campaigns on new channels for the brand including Snapchat & Tiktok
- Test and learn approach
- Campaign analysis and reporting – daily, weekly, monthly
- Working closely with the wider business and senior management to advise, come up with new ideas etc.
- Ecommerce background – ideally cosmetics, fashion, accessories
- Proven hands-on experience in Paid Social & PPC – including creation, optimisation and reporting on campaigns
- Extensive experience with Google Ads & Facebook Ads
- Budget Management experience – circa £500k+
- Strong analytical skills and numbers focused
- Knowledge of other acquisition channels
- Experience with the US market would be highly desirable
- Ambitious and growth mindset
If you’re interested to find out more about this role, please ‘Apply now’ or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org