Paid Media Specialist
£25,000 - £30,000 basic salary
Location – England, London
(Hybrid/flexible working | 2-3 Days Office)
Join this fast-growing beauty brand that has been around since the early 90’s – provides a range of products, including cosmetics, skincare, haircare & fragrances. They sell very well-known emerging international brands. They have over 80 stores in the UK & Ireland, growing rapidly and expanding globally. They are based in London and the roles will be 2-3 days per week in the office, rest from home.
As an Affiliate Marketing Coordinator, you will –
- Identify key audiences for paid media campaigns that align with channel KPIs, working with relevant teams across the business to build these out within platforms or with agency partners (depending on the channel).
- Work closely with the creative team to brief and sign off best-in-class creative assets for paid media channels.
- Plan the paid social calendar, incorporating the client activity alongside brand partner opportunities
- Build all paid social campaigns within Facebook Business Manager and TikTok.
- Develop direct relationships with platform partners (including but not limited to Facebook and TikTok) to ensure the client is the first to test new initiatives.
- Continuously review paid social campaign performance and optimise to consistently improve performance against KPIs.
- Work closely with agency partners to plan, build and optimise display campaigns to drive awareness and retarget visitors.
- Report on paid media channel performance on a weekly and monthly basis, highlighting key learnings and opportunities to increase performance against channel objectives.
- Manage the paid media budget, ensuring that activity is in line with planned spending and supports ROAS and CPA targets.
- Ensure POs are raised and invoices paid on time.
- Attend conferences and seminars, keeping up to date with opportunities within paid media marketing, ensuring the client are able to test and innovate
- A passion for paid social and display marketing and its impact within the full marketing mix.
- Experience managing agencies to deliver against KPIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics.
- Experience in building campaigns within Facebook Business Manager and ideally TikTok.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- A problem-solving approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively to all levels of the business.
- The ability to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure.
- A proactive and flexible approach
If this looks like an interesting opportunity, then please do apply & should your application be a good match we shall get in touch!