Cranberry Panda has partnered exclusively with a growing Digital Marketing Agency in Central London to help them hire for a Paid Media Specialist.
About the Agency
This award-winning Digital Marketing agency has been around for over 10 years and is the #1 agency of choice in Europe for Retail & eCommerce brands. They work with industry leaders & clients across Fashion, Beauty, Luxury, Lifestyle and FMCG – acting as an extension of their in-house teams and helping brands achieve their business goals.
They are a small but scaling team in London (circa 30 people), with international offices and a client base across the UK, Europe, US & Australia with opportunities to travel & work abroad. They have a fantastic culture with many employees choosing to stay for 5-10 years due to the collaborative work culture, huge amount of training resources, career development and progression opportunities & passion for ecommerce at the core.
About the role:
- Hands on in the platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads etc)
- Building and launching new campaigns as well as optimising existing campaigns
- Executing strategies set by the Paid Advertising Manager for key clients
- Optimising existing campaigns through budget splits, A/B split testing audiences and copy.
- Client strategy - Full ownership on 4-5 clients. Understanding their goals, business needs etc.
- Defining campaign structures based on the client’s goals and budgets.
- Involvement in client workshops to inform Paid Ads strategy.
- Spotting growth opportunities to expand campaigns or channels.
- Weekly & monthly performance checks/reporting and quarterly deep dives to evaluate previous performance.
- 1-3 years hands on experience with Paid Search and/or Paid Social.
- Experience with key platforms - Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads etc.
- Strong communicator and confident liaising with clients - they are looking for people who can read the room and build relationships.
- Passionate about the eCommerce industry.
- Motivated to learn new skills and constantly trying to improve your skillset.
- 6 month salary reviews and transparent salary culture
- Flexible working – office/WFH with flexi hours
- Over 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual competitions to win month-long international trips
- Summer Fridays – early finish during June, July & August
- Extensive training & development – PD Budget, skills coach, annual career workshops
- Career Progression opportunities with all current management team having started as Juniors
- Central London office with rooftop and access to meeting rooms/hotdesking across London
- Regular visits to clients across Europe
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and home office set-up
- 2 afternoons each week of "no meeting time" to support mental health
- Lots of fun activities. Monthly team events and weekly sports team.
- Perkbox Membership
Apply now to this amazing opportunity or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org