Up to £60,000 (Central London)We are looking for a talented Paid Search (PPC) Lead for one of our best clients, an increasingly well-known venture backed company we believe could soon become a real Ecommerce unicorn in their category. They are looking for a Paid Search Lead to be responsible for managing their paid search activity. The role sits in their UK Growth team of experienced channel specialists, the most exciting performance marketing hub, as the UK is by far their biggest market currently (70%) and still shows masses of potential.About the Company...
Founded just 2 years ago and already with a 9 figure evaluation, the company is a hotbed of growth. With some of the best digital marketing minds in the industry in their ranks, and a great product, they are set for even bigger and better things.
About the Role...
Part of a team of 6 channel specialists – Paid Social, Programmatic, Affiliates/Partnerships, Analytics, and an assistant, this role reports to the Head of UK Growth and is a key part of the performance marketing operation.
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for implementing PPC for UK and sharing best practice with other PPC Leads internationally
- Reporting on performance and revealing insights to action and grow the channel
- Relationship management directly with Google and Bing
- Strategically build the paid search marketing roadmap
- Test new approaches and innovations, keeping abreast of all developments in the world of PPC
- 3+ years’ of hands on implementation and management of PPC
- Significant PPC budgetary experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- A genuine passion for PPC, and working for a high performing team in a fast paced environment
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Education allowance
- Loads of social activities