Up to £45,000 (London)An award-winning global ecommerce agency is on the hunt for a Paid Media Specialist to join their thriving London office. You will drive the acquisition services for their existing clients, who are usually large retailers within the Health & Beauty, Fashion and Luxury industries.
About the Company...
Great company and a great role where you will help to drive revenue and provide commercial support for some of the world’s leading brands across Beauty, Fashion, Retail, B2B, Luxury and Health to name a few. They provide Strategy, Design, Technology and Digital Marketing services to their client portfolio, they focus on growing and elevating the brands online businesses.
With offices across the globe, including the US, this role will sit in their busy London office. They are a confident team, who are customer facing and capable of managing themselves and you will have great support from your manager.
About the Role...
- Create and implement new paid media campaigns for clients Research new market trends
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword & audience research
- Work with the Data Insight Team to build an understanding of our clients’ target audiences
- Create awesome adverts for clients
- Use conversion tracking data for campaign optimisation
- Prepare analysis for clients
You will have:
- A strong track record managing Google paid Search campaigns
- AdWords or other Google certification
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing and ecommerce
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics
- A collaborative work ethic
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Fruit box and breakfast deliveries
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Summer and Christmas parties as well as other socials throughout the year
- Opportunity to work with a wide variety of cool brands
- Great Management support system