Paid Social Executive - Digital Agency
Remote (must be based in the UK)
£30,000 - £40,000
Would you jump at the chance to work for a fast-growth Digital Marketing Agency who work with an exciting portfolio of ecommerce scale-ups? Do you have strong hands-on experience across Performance Marketing Channels? A particular interest in Paid Social & Ecommerce?
We are working with a lifestyle-led digital agency to help them find a Paid Social Executive, to join their expanding team. You will lead and optimise client activity across their social channels and ad accounts, looking for growth opportunities and managing sizeable budgets.
About the Agency
This is not your typical Digital Marketing Agency – they really believe in work/life balance and promote this with their fully remote working environment and flexibility. As long as you are delivering the goods in core hours, you are free to work whichever way is productive for you – so if you want to go to the gym at lunch or spend some more time with family/friends, you go for it!
They are going through an exciting period of growth, adding two additional heads to the team and have ambitious targets for this year. They don’t just work with any client - they really have to believe in their client’s products and their reputation and connections mean that clients come to them directly – no pitching needed!
They also take the development of their staff seriously – you will spend 80% of your time working on clients projects and the other 20% will be spent doing courses and upskilling, all paid for by the agency!
About the Role
- Work with a variety of ecommerce clients, predominately helping them with their social advertising.
- Strategise, execute and optimise social campaigns and activities for clients on a daily basis.
- Keep up to date with social trends and look out for new growth opportunities for clients when it’s time to scale.
- Oversee and run fast-growth ad accounts with sizeable budgets.
- Support with prospective client audits.
- Get involved with big picture strategy sessions with the senior leadership team.
- 2-3 years in a performance marketing or paid social role
- Agency background or from a fast-paced start-up would be ideal
- Strong understanding of performance marketing goals – Attribution, ROAS, CPA etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Omnichannel experience across PPC, Paid Social, YouTube etc. would be a bonus
- Happy to work remote
Sounds good right? If you’re interested, please ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV to email@example.com