Up to £60,000 (Central London)We are looking for a talented Paid Social Lead for one of our best clients, an increasingly well-known venture backed company we believe could soon become a real Ecommerce unicorn in their category. They are looking for a Paid Social Lead to be responsible for paid advertising across their social networks, to execute direct response and retargeting campaigns and propose ideas for new digital adverts The role sits in their UK Growth team, the most exciting performance marketing hub, as the UK is by far their biggest market currently (70%) and still shows masses of potential.
About the Company...
Having entered the market aggressively and with no intention of slowing down (!) this niche online retailer is bringing a truly unique product and risk free shopping experience to the marketplace.
About the Role...
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing their paid social accounts across FB (95%), and Twitter, Insta and Snapchat (5%)
- Executing both their direct response and retargeting campaigns
- Coming up with new ideas for new digital advertising, working with creatives to create new assets
- Testing and measuring ads
- Working on sales promotion campaigns
- Constantly drive improvements with CPA, return on ad spend and other key performance metrics
- Work cross-functionally with other departments/teams, such as creative, content, brand, CRO, outreach and data analytics
You will have:
- An excellent track record of growth in biddable channels with a major, if not exclusive focus on paid social
- Substantial budgetary management in paid social e.g. at least £100k per month
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google analytics
- What would also awesome, although not a prerequisite., is some UX/UI skills/experience, or knowledge of adobe creative suite
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Education allowance
- Loads of social activities