£30,000 - £40,000 (London)Are you a Paid Social Guru with a passion for being creative? Do you want to work for an innovative digital influencer agency in London? Then we might just have the perfect role for you!
About the Company...
This disruptive digital specialist is a next generation influencer within the agency world. Since they were founded a few years ago, they have launched into new markets, with offices now in London and New York. They are a high-growth, ambitious player with a roster of Global, premium brands in the lifestyle space.
They carefully select their influencers and produce high quality content on behalf of the leading brands they work with.
A fun, hardworking and passionate environment to work in, they are a team of around 25 in London and 10 in New York. Out of hours, there are regular nights out, lunches and team building activities as well as the odd office sing-along!
About the Role...
Reporting into the Head of Creative Strategy, your role will focus solely on creating and driving Paid Social campaigns for a major client in the Nordic region, across several platforms. You will be part of a team of 3 and get the opportunity to work with some really cool, well-known brands, predominantly across lifestyle & fashion, beauty & grooming, food and drink, and luxury verticals.
You can expect to do the following:
- Take briefs from clients and understand what their goals are.
- Work across all social media platforms
- Create and deliver effective media plans for paid social campaigns
- Coordination of assets between creative agencies and clients
- Oversee paid social campaigns end to end – coordination, planning, activation, budget management, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
The company sounds great, the role sounds great, but have you got what it takes to join their amazing team?
- 1-3 years’ experience in Paid Social
- Preferably come from an agency background
- Fluency in either Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Hands on experience – you need to be able to execute the digital strategy
- Must have a detailed understanding of how to run hand-on campaigns across all the relevant platforms including Facebook & Instagram
- Budget Management experience (particularly large budgets)
- Understanding of broader media planning and buying
- Photoshop experience would be ideal, but not essential!
- 25 days annual leave (x1 additional day every year of service up to a max of 5)
- x5 days additional annual leave granted each third year of service – to be taken in that year
- Free client product
- Fully stocked kitchen / fridge
- Flexible working
- Working in other offices – As a reward for great performance from time to time, they send staff to work for a week in New York
- Training Opportunities
- Travel to various clients