Are you an experienced Partnerships Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset and a proven track record in driving new customer acquisition? Would you like to upgrade your current job working for one of the UK’s most exciting Tech/Retail brands?
Cranberry Panda are working exclusively with a leading brand in London who are looking to hire a Partnerships Marketing Manager. This is a newly created role which will focus on developing strategic brand partnerships to deliver new customers. You will ideally have at least 5+ years’ experience in a similar job.
About The Role:
· Help to develop new partnerships to achieve commercial business goals and scale the brand
· Own the acquisition, retention, and in-life cycles of partner customers
· Develop processes to maintain longevity of partner relationships
· Implement joint partner-marketing opportunities to foster business growth
· Able to identify and manage relationships successfully with external partners
· Good understanding of the Marketing mix
· Strategic thinker and commercially astute
· Strong communicator and negotiator
· Excellent stakeholder management