£45,000 - £50,000 (London)The essentials ... fast growing start up in the Ecommerce sector providing essential products to their customers, creating a niche and beautiful experience for its users and making the right moves to add to their already impressive profit from its launch!
About the Company...
This fast growing start up are making noise in the industry in the best possible way. This start up has raised £7 million since its launch and has no plans of slowing down. They offer a unique and sophisticated user experience hitting the market right where it needs it.
Their multichannel retailer business is niche and essential to any occassion. They are keen to grow their performance marketing team by bringing on a Performance Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving their portfolio of paid search both internationally and in the UK.
About the Role...
So, let’s get started, shall we? What will you be doing in this role? Is it what you have been looking for? The successful Performance Marketing Manager in this position will be:
- Analysing the campaign performances along with providing in-depth insights and suggestions to ensure the monthly KPI acquisitions are completed
- Acting as manager for the ongoing creative projects to keep social ads fresh and exciting
- Acting as the driving force in day to day management of social advertising and PPC agencies with multi-million-pound budgets across multiple territories
- Collaborating with a passionate and talented team to test, scale and grow revenue consistently
- Completing A/B testing on a regular basis to push for higher efficiency
- Including much more…
The company sounds good, the role responsibilities are what you have been aiming for – are you the candidate they need?
- A strong and extensive work history of digital marketing (preferably 3 plus years)
- Experience in managing large budgets
- An analytical mindset and capability to work with large data sets, along with the ability to turn data into insights and plans for the business
- Knowledge on the latest trends and knowledge on best practices in online marketing
- Proficient in AdWords, Facebook Advertising and Bing
- A strong understanding of an Ecommerce business is a huge plus
What do you get out of it?
- Competitive salary
- Regular team events and cultural trips with the team
- Brilliant office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (museum, theatre etc)