Up to £50,000 (London)We have an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketing manager with a specialism in paid social to join a truly revolutionary beauty platform with a huge amount of interest and backing from some of the biggest players in the sector. This hands on role will involve driving digital performance whilst also growing the brand online.
This is a really rare and fantastic opportunity to join an small experienced team of digital and beauty industry specialists who are on to the next big thing! You will be working closely from day one with their inspiring founders to scale-up a disruptive platform that surely everyone will be talking about in the near future.
About the Company...
Our newest client and we really excited about. Presenting to you the most exciting start-up beauty brand of 2019. Founded by 2 legends of beauty and fashion, this innovative platform does digital beauty in a unique way, blending technology with community, and backed by some of the biggest global brands in this space. This is a dream-like opportunity to get in early with a ‘next big thing’ brand.
About the Role...
We are looking for a highly analytical Performance Marketing specialist, to report directly into the founders. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of the execution of the performance marketing strategy across Paid Social (Insta and FB), as well as paid and organic search. You will strategize as well as being hands with the ability to identify insights that lead to testing and implementing new ideas that drive customer acquisition and ROI.
You will have:
- Proven track record of implementing successful performance marketing campaigns, ideally in retail ecommerce
- Strong experience of paid social, as well as PPC (Google Adwords)
- Great data analysis skills with the ability to pull out meaningful and actionable insights
- A strong test and learn mindset, exceptional reporting skills
- Drive - Loads of it, and be happy to work in a highly driven, small and lean team
- Flexible hours
- 25 days annual leave
- Fab central London
- Be one of the first at the table for a truly incredible digital disruptor