Up to £45,000 (London)This pureplay brand has a leadership team whose combined experience makes other ecommerce high-growth businesses weep! From their SW London HQ they are changing the face of this niche marketplace and are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to join their incredible performance marketing team.
About the Company...
This is one of our favourite clients, a fast-growing and well-established and high-growth business headquartered in Wes London. Their ambition is to change the world forever with their product offering and service. With a hugely successful set of business leaders at the helm, they have made a huge impact on this niche market place over the past few years, and with continual international expansion and other growth plans, are only going to get bigger and better as time goes on!
About the Role...
We are looking for a talented and analytical Performance Marketing Manager to be instrumental in delivering growth across all this company’s amazing products. The role within the performance marketing team and will involve driving acquisition primarily through hands on PPC and their brilliant customer referral scheme. Main aspects of the role include:
- Acquiring new customers through paid search and customer referrals
- Managing and growing paid search and increasing ROI though clever analysis and bidding strategy
- Constantly seeking new ways to grow the paid search and customer referral channels
- Owning the budget for their paid search accounts on Google and Bing and drive growth in ROI
- Analysing and report on campaigns
- AB testing of landing page copy and creative
You will have:
- Experience up to Senior Executive/Assistant Manager or Manager level in digital/performance marketing with strong experience of PPC
- A desire to test and grow other channels outside of Paid Search
- An analytical, performance marketing mindset
- A hunger to push forward and grow your channels and career
- Flexible hours
- Share options
- Amazing training and development opportunities
- Travel card loan & bike to work scheme
- Free breakfast and coffee
- Beer on a Friday
- Lots of staff outings