Up to £50,000 (Cheltenham)A fantastic, established yet always growing global entertainment brand is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their ecommerce and marketing team in their fabulous offices in the heart of Gloucestershire. This is a premium brand who are now focusing on their online and social presence and they are looking for exceptional talent to help their vision come to life.
About the Company...
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative organisation as an integral member of the team, heading up their digital marketing campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
About the Role...
- You’ll own all digital campaigns, including planning, implementing, optimising and reporting
- Budget management across paid channels
- Working with stakeholders of all levels to achieve a common goal, whilst being the company’s advocate for digital marketing
- Test and learn! Whether that be keyword or competitor research, ad copy testing, CRO or any other analysis. Test, learn and grow!
- You’ll have a minimum of 5 years’ (hands-on) inhouse or agency experience
- You will have managed large paid media budgets, at least 6 figures annually
- You’ll be detail oriented, and a great problem solver
- You’ll be highly organised, used to working to deadlines and in a target driven environment
- You’ll be a fantastic communicator
- Beautiful office
- Family orientated
- Competitive salary
- Great colleagues