£45,000 - £55,000 (London)A global ethical fashion brand is on the hunt for a talented Performance Marketing Manager to join their London Head Office. This is a scale-up brand: you will manage and grow their performance media accounts, and develop an aggressive customer acquisition strategy.
About the Company...
This sustainable fashion brand is an incredible earth friendly start-up that began trading towards the end of 2018. They are currently embarking on a period of huge growth so it’s an exciting time to be joining the business.
The brand is totally dedicated to creating zero waste products and giving back to the planet. They use all natural and recycled products to create premium fashion products and their packaging is even bio-degradable!
You will be joining a team of 10 people in the London office, but will be liaising with their other offices across the globe. The team are diverse, passionate and driven and it’s a busy and exciting environment (everything you would expect from a fast-growing start-up!).
About the Role...
This role reports directly into the Digital Director and you will have close collaboration with the rest of Marketing, Partnerships, Product and Tech teams. You will:
- Manage PPC, brand mainly, but also generics
- Manage and execute all paid social
- Manage and execute media buying strategies, via agencies where appropriate
- Manage the Google display networks
- Develop retargeting activity
- Develop customer LTV
- Work with in-house creative team on fantastic creative digital content
- Work with trading team to maximise on-site conversion
You will have:
- A strong track-record in digital performance marketing with a focus on high growth/acquisition
- Experience managing £six-figure monthly DR digital marketing budgets across al performance channels
- Hands on experience of setting up channels, managing and optimisation
- Incredible analytical skills and the ability to turn insights into action
- Previous fashion or beauty ecommerce experience
- Highly motivated, hungry to grow a digital business