Performance Marketing Manager - Fashion Brand
Essex (Zone 6) - Flexible Working
£55,000 - £60,000
We are working exclusively with a contemporary womenswear brand in Essex to help them find a Performance Marketing Manager! The brand was launched over 10 years ago and has become an online business in high demand with leading retailers around the world.
They have expressed huge growth over the past 3 years, and it is now the right time to bring their paid media channels in house and continue their growth trajectory. It’s a fast-moving, ever-changing environment so this will suit someone who enjoys being hands on and is adaptable.
About the Role:
- Own & drive the performance marketing strategy across Paid Social & Paid Search primarily
- Budget management – £multi million
- Campaign performance monitoring and reporting
- Target new customers through core acquisition campaigns to cost-effective ROI strategies
- Work closely alongside other internal teams including buying, wider digital team etc.
- Grow brand awareness and drive sales
- +5 years’ experience in performance marketing
- Retail background, ideally Fashion
- Agency background is also fine
- Hands on experience with Paid Social – image ads, video ads etc.
- Hands on experience with Google Ads – Search, Shopping, Display, Video
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Start up mentality
Apply now if you're interested or send your CV to email@example.com