£45,000 - £50,000 (London)Our client a young but ‘not taking any prisoners as they rock the industry and are growing rapidly’ start up is looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to be based in their London location. Their plans for 2019 are bold, daring and includes new products plus new markets. Their priorities lie with putting the foundations in place for a deeply customer led and mission driven culture.
About the Company...
Have you been looking for an ambitious and promising start-up to work for? No way! It is a good thing you came across this advert then! This award-winning food start-up are focused on what will make their company long lasting and successful – teamwork, creativity, confidence, empathy and an unlimited amount of positive energy. You will ultimately be reporting into the CMO and be working with multiple teams across the business.
About the Role...
“Boldly drive yourself to consistently adapting, improving and growing in your ability and role.”
I know what you are thinking, the company sounds great so far but what about the role itself? As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will be helping to drive growth across their paid social platforms, with a primary focus on Instagram and Facebook. They need someone who will support their mission to ramp up volumes, reach and spend.
- You will be responsible for executing every aspect of paid social marketing implementation, involving campaign tracking, reporting and creation from the start (not forgetting optimisation!)
- You will have the prime opportunity to work with multiple teams across the business, not just limited to the creative team.
- You will be developing and retargeting campaigns on cross-channel campaigns working with the product team to improve customer experiences and landing page performance
- You will use those super analytical skills to identify opportunities to increase campaigns or decrease under performing segments – consistently reviewing this!
- You will work with the BI, product, retention and customer delight teams to really take on a deeper understanding of different customer segments.
- The responsibilities do not stop there but it would spoil the surprise to tell you all of them now!
- You will understand the wheels that make a business turn, have a grasp of typical marketing KPIs and reporting models
- You will have excellent knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and are keen to have the chance to constantly test new strategies, messaging and formats
- Having knowledge of channels such as display, or affiliates is a definite bonus
- You know when to establish mistakes have been made, to learn from then and boldly drive yourself to consistently adapting, improving and growing in your ability and role.
- Collaborate, grow, drive forward an ambitious team in a friendly environment
- Superb annual leave allowance
- Pension plans
- Career development and training