£40,000 - £50,000 (London)This business has made their mark on the online gifting marketplace. As they expand across European markets, they are looking for a German speaking Performance Marketing Manager to focus on the growth of this territory.
About the Company...
Our client is dedicated to the personal touch... always moving forward, adjusting constantly with the market and staying closer to their customers. There are always new and challenging projects being launched and working in their open plan creative hub in Central London, there’s never a dull moment!
About the Role...
Working within the marketing and creative teams, the Performance Marketing Manager will be working across PPC and Paid Social to supercharge growth, particularly for the German speaking market…
- Your main focus will be split mainly across PPC, with some Paid Social, driving acquisition for the German markets
- In a test and learn environment, you will take learnings from each campaign to continually improve channel performance
- Demonstrate ROI for each of the performance channels
- Attribution modelling
- Use analytics within Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager to monitor performance
- Fluent German is absolutely essential
- Demonstrable experience in PPC & Paid Social
- Return on Investment modelling experience for reporting and decision making support
- Experience using analytics tools for campaigns
- Able to work in a hands on role and busy environment
- 25 day Annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental plan
- Family Care
- Travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme