£40,000 - £50,000 (Maidenhead)A fast growing, well-funded wellness business is growing it’s D2C team to build the direct relationship with their customers. Having significantly grown their Marketplace channels, its time to go direct.
About the Company...
It’s an exciting time for this fast growing business who have grown a significant (£millions) business via Amazon. With recent investment being brought in, the aim is to grow the D2C side and build relationship directly with their customers. Their own-brand products are high quality and loved and more are being developed to add to the range. This is a growing market and this business are very actively out to make the most of this. It’s an agile, open team – can you take them to the next level…
About the Role...
As the D2C acquisition specialist in the business, this role will have you focus on driving the key acquisition channels. This is an open book and this very hands on role needs someone to set up, run and improve the campaigns. When money is made from a paid channel, it will be re-invested. Here are the key responsibilities of your new role….
- Set up, execute and grow all the acquisition channels you feel will generate revenue
- Prove the ROI and build the business case for more budget to re-invest
- Define the marketing mix – including PPC, Paid Social, Display, retargeting and more
- Support the eCRM strategy to tie in with you acquisition work
- Overseeing creative for performance marketing campaigns
- Provide reports and analysis to identify areas of improvement for customer engagement.
- Constantly finding new ways to acquire new customers
- Work closely with the Marketplace team to look at ways of driving traffic to the website
You’ll be doing this role hands on right now however you might not have the flexibility and opportunity to grow that this offers. Do you want to own this area of the business? Do you want your work to have a significant impact and therefore be rewarded for this? Does that excite you?
- You are hands on – I keep saying this but it’s key to the success of the role at the start
- Feel comfortable being the go-to acquisition specialist in the business
- Analytical and able to provide insights to the business to support further investment
- Be excited about building an important part of this business
- Enjoy working with pro-active founders, a small and agile team and be part of the success